2019-20 Institute for Energy Studies BA in Energy Policy & Management Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide support for students pursuing an Institute for Energy Studies BA in Energy Policy and Management. Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate outstanding academic merit and are demonstrated leaders in the Energy Institute program. One scholarship of $1500.00 will be awarded for 2019-20, to be distributed Fall, Winter and Spring quarters.
- Recipient must be pursuing a BA in Energy Policy and Management
- Recipient must demonstrate outstanding academic merit & leadership qualities
- Priority will be given to a Energy Policy & Management undergraduate student
Please submit a short essay that addresses the following:
- Scholarly, occupational and voluntary activities related to your education in the Institute for Energy Studies
- A demonstration of leadership qualities, group participation and stewardship
- Your academic and career goals
- Applicants must meet all qualifications and submit all required documentation.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.