2019-20 BS in Energy Science & Technology Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide support for students pursuing an Institute for Energy Studies BS in Energy Science and Technology. Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate outstanding academic merit and are demonstrated leaders in the Energy Institute program. One scholarship of $1500.00 will be awarded for 2019-20, to be distributed Fall, Winter and Spring quarters.
- Recipient must be pursuing a BS in Energy Science & Technology
- Recipient must demonstrate outstanding academic merit & leadership qualities
- Priority will be given to a Energy Science & Technology undergraduate student
Please submit a short essay that addresses the following:
- Scholarly, occupational and voluntary activities related to your education in the Institute for Energy Studies
- A demonstration of leadership qualities, group participation and stewardship
- Your academic and career goals
- Applicants must meet all qualifications and submit all required documentation.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.