2019-20 Ingersoll Rand-Trane Energy Solutions Scholarship
This scholarship addresses the growing need for support for students who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of energy. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide support for a female student pursuing an Institute for Energy Studies degree (major, minor or concentration). One scholarship of $750.00 will be awarded for 2019-2020, dispersed over Fall, Winter & Spring quarters.
- Recipient will be a female undergraduate student demonstrating outstanding academic merit.
- Recipient must be engaged in research & scholarship in Energy Studies.
Please submit a brief essay that addresses the following:
- The degree(s) you are pursuing
- Scholarly, occupational and voluntary activities related to your education in the Institute for Energy Studies
- Your academic and career goals
- Applicants must meet all qualifications and submit all required documentation.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.