2019-20 Women in Leadership Scholarship Application
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide support for students pursuing an Institute for Energy Studies degree (major, minor or concentration). Preference will be given to women applicants who demonstrate outstanding academic merit and are demonstrated leaders in the Energy Institute program. Two scholarships of $2000.00 each will be awarded for 2019-20, to be distributed Fall, Winter and Spring quarters.
- Recipient must be engaged in research and scholarship in Energy Studies
- Recipient must demonstrate outstanding academic merit & leadership qualities
- Priority will be given to a female undergraduate student
Please submit a short essay that addresses the following:
- The degree(s) you are pursuing
- Scholarly, occupational and voluntary activities related to your education in the Institute for Energy Studies
- A demonstration of leadership qualities, group participation and stewardship
- Your academic and career goals
- Applicants must meet all qualifications and submit all required documentation.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.